Chennai Hospitals(Page 1 of 5)
Major hospitals in Chennai - Apollo, Madras Medical Mision, Sankara Netralaya, MIOT, TRC, Sri Ramachandra etc.
Hospitals in Chennai, their website addresses and brief information about them.
- The Tuberculosis Research Centre (TRC), Chetpet, Chennai : The Tuberculosis Chemotherapy Centre (TCC), which was established at Madras (Chennai) in 1956
- Billroth Hospitals, Shenoy Nagar, Chennai : Billroth Hospitals - 150 beded multi-specialty Health Center offering wide range of services in Medical Health Management.
- Harvey Heart Hospital, Vasanthi Medical Centre, Nungambakkam, Chennai : Harvey Heart Hospital is a clinical care facility housing 25-30 beds, including 12 critical care beds
- McArthy Thyroid Clinic, Dr. Nair Road, T.Nagar, Chennai : Dr.Maharajan Chandrasekaran is a pioneer in the field of Endocrine Surgery in India.
- RG Hospital, Annasalai, Saidapet (Opp Bus stand),Chennai : RG Hospital - Kidney Stone Treatment, Urinary Stone Treatment, Kidney Cancer Cure
- Hande Hospital, Shenoy Nagar, Chennai : Hande hospital has recently been expanded into a 50 bed hospital.
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Lane, Chennai : It is one of the most respected hospitals in the world, specialising in cutting-edge medical procedures
- M.V. Hospital for Diabetes, Royapuram, Chennai : M.V. Hospital has 83 beds for the treatment of diabetes. The hospital known for its excellent and extensive facilities for the treatment of diabetes.
- Madras Medical Mission : The Madras Medical Mission complex with 207 beds (including 76 Intensive Care beds) set amidst landscaped gardens that provide a serene and tranquil environment
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Center, Porur, Chennai : With over 1500 beds, 114 ICU beds, 25 operating rooms and a campus spread over 175 acres, SRMC is one of the largest private health care facility in South Asia.