How to get Rich

Tamilnow Articles -> How to get Rich : financial discipline

The question everyone wants answered, is how to get rich. Believe; there are ways to get there.There is no such thing as the best way to get rich or secrets to get rich.

Most methods laid down by so called experts make you wait for 20-30 years and become rich in your deathbed.

The people who get rich are people who makes money now, thatís in the year 2009. But that need years of calculation. People who are rich are people who made money while others donít. People who bought when everyone where in selling frenzy.

Financial Discipline

Make a budget and stick to it

Every month make an expenditure sheet for 70 per cent of your income; the remaining 30 percent is broke up between10 percent for charity and 20 per cent for savings and investments. Never deviate from the budget you created. You will find that it is not so difficult to spend within your limits. Always include a certain amount for entertainment and fun in your budget. Discipline means spending wisely.

If you use a credit card, you donít want to be rich

 The first step to getting rich requires discipline. If you really want to be rich, you need to throw away the credit card and Liberate Your Future

Debts of the past are thieves of the future. If you want financial independence, live a simple life style which is in your reach and that does not create unnecessary debt.

Become an expert

Before or after work and on weekends, every single day, read everything there is to read about your field. Go to trade shows, read the trade magazines, spend a lot of time talking to the people you do business with about their business and priorities. You definitely need to be the best in order to attract the highest financial rewards.

Donít go for get rich quick schemes

Those schemes will guarantee return; they have websites or are something crazy that is backed by the Indian Government. Many doctors may be part of that. Donít let them mislead you as you must realize that in most scams doctors who make money illegally or prescribe unwanted drugs loose much of their money. Please ignore them. Always remember this. If a deal is a great, they arenít going to share it with you.

Save your cash

Save your money not for retirement or for buying a car but for that perfect moment to act. Cash is King! The first step to getting rich is having the cash available. You are saving for the moment you need cash to make profit.

With all the uncertainty in the financial markets, there are people right now making more money than many people can ever dream of. They are the ones who have understood what actually was going on. They re the one who understood the complexities of the credit markets and all what is happening around. When everyone was following the crowd, they kept on saving their money and avoiding the temptation of common man.

Next Page

Tamil Nadu | New Movies | Tamil Nadu Directory | Photo Gallery | Tamil Movies | Movie Reviews