Playback Singers(Page 1 of 2)
Listing of all major male and female playback singers from the Tamil film industry
- Karthik : Karthik has sung songs in several Indian languages - Tamil, Telugu,Hindi, Malayalam, and Kannada.
- Shreya Ghoshal : Shreya has sung several songs in Bollywood and Kollywood.
- Mahalakshmi Iyer : She has sung over thousand songs in many Indian languages including Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Assamese and Malayalam.
- S. P. Balasubrahmanyam : SPB took the Indian film music scene by storm in 1979 with his phenomenally successful rendition for the movie SHANKARABHARANAM.
- Anushka Manchanda : Anushka Manchanda is the fresh voice in the smahshit songs 'O Mahire' - Manmadhan, 'Thee Pidikka'
- Sujatha Mohan : Sujatha's stint in playback singing began in the year 1974.
- K. S. Chithra : K.S. Chitra counts amongst the most brilliant as well as the most talented playback singers of the country.
- Mano : Mano believes that the success of a song depends to a great deal on team work
- K. J. Yesudas : K. J. Yesudas is one of the most eminent Indian classical musicians and leading playback singers of film songs in many Indian languages.
- P. B. Sreenivas : P.B. Sreenivas (Prathivadhi Bhayankara Sreenivos and popularly PBS) is a multi-faceted playback singer from South India