Tourist Destinations(Page 2 of 2)
- Kanyakumari : Surrounded by Majestic Hills and the plains bordered by colourful sea-shores, fringed with coconut trees and paddy fields, here and there are few elevated patches of red cliffs with undulating valleys and plains between the mountainous terrain and the sea
- Kancheepuram : Kancheepuram is also known for its culture and civilisation. Kancheepuram is easily accessible from the state capital Chennai. It is a place to visit for everyone.
- Madurai India : Madurai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. Given here is information on travel and tourism in Madurai city of India.
- Mamallapuram (Mahabalipuram) : This is an elegant place to watch which a well established sea port was during the 7th and 10th centuries of the Pallava dynasty. This was the second capital of the Pallavas who ruled Kanchipuram.
- Valparai Travel Guide : Valparai Travel Guide, Attractions, weather etc.
- Masinagudi Wildlife : Masinagudi Wildlife is a forest area between Bandhipur National Park & Mudhumalai National Park.
- Kodaikanal.com : Kodaikanal, Information on Hotels, Resorts, Home stay, Cottages, Travel and Tourism.
- Masinagudi.com : Website dedicated to the picturesque Masinagudi.