- Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM: This professional-grade standard zoom lens is highly regarded for its sharpness, versatility, and constant f/2.8 aperture. It covers a useful focal length range, making it suitable for various photography genres, including portraits, landscapes, and events.
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS: A favorite among sports, wildlife, and event photographers, this telephoto zoom lens offers excellent performance in challenging lighting conditions, thanks to its constant f/2.8 aperture and Optical SteadyShot (OSS) image stabilization.
- Sony FE 50mm f/1.8: This affordable prime lens is popular among Sony users for its versatility, excellent image quality, and wide f/1.8 aperture. The 50mm focal length is ideal for portraits, street photography, and general use.
- Sony FE 85mm f/1.8: Another highly regarded portrait lens, the 85mm focal length provides a flattering perspective, and the fast f/1.8 aperture allows for beautiful subject-background separation and low-light capabilities.
- Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS: This all-purpose zoom lens is favored by many photographers for its versatility and optical performance. It covers a wide focal length range and features Optical SteadyShot (OSS) for image stabilization.
- Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM: This wide-angle zoom lens is popular among landscape and architecture photographers for its excellent image quality, constant f/2.8 aperture, and corner-to-corner sharpness.
- Sony FE 35mm f/1.8: A compact and lightweight prime lens, the 35mm focal length is versatile for various photography styles, and the fast f/1.8 aperture provides excellent low-light performance.
- Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS: This macro lens is highly regarded by macro photographers for its true 1:1 magnification and sharp image quality. It’s also suitable for portraits, providing a flattering focal length and image stabilization.
- Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS: This super-telephoto zoom lens is a favorite among wildlife and sports photographers. It offers an extensive reach and features Optical SteadyShot (OSS) for image stabilization.
Please note that Sony continues to expand its E-mount lens lineup, and newer lenses may have been introduced since my last update. It’s always a good idea to check for the latest offerings and reviews to make an informed decision based on your specific photography needs.