Arts & Crafts(Page 1 of 2)
Famous Arts & Crafts shops in Tamilnadu are listed here. Details regarding the shops and website addresses are also available. Popular art shops like Raasi Arts and Crafts are listed here.
- Gurubaran Tanjore Art Gallery, Mylapore, Chennai : Gurubaran Tanjore Art Gallery is one of the pioneers and the most popular and specialist in Tanjore Paintings, Glass Paintings and manufacturers of first quality Jaipur Colour stones, White stones, Gold foil and materials for the past 25 years.
- The Tamilnadu Handicrafts Development Corporation Limited., Annasalai, Chennai : The Tamilnadu Handicrafts Development Corporation provide marketing assistance to the craftsmen which it is doing by selling their wares through its large network of 17 showrooms
- Artisan's, Mount Road, Chennai : Keeping in mind the growing interest in crafts the world over and especially the emergence of Indian Art on the international scene, Artisan's deals with symbolism and ornaments, patterns & creative trends in textiles, latest Hi-Fashion Garments, the beau
- Cholamandal Artists' Village, Injambakkam, Chennai : Cholamandal, started in 1965 is an Artists' village situated on an eight acres plot of land 8 km. South of Adyar on Muttukadu Road, on the Sea.
- Raji Arts & Crafts, North Masi Street, Madurai : Raji Arts & Crafts bring to life exquisite art works by integrating contemporary design with evergreen classical styles.
- Sajitha Arts, Nandanam, Chennai : SAJITHA ARTS founded by B.SADANANDAM a young Artist has specialized Tanjore Painting from a recognized Indian Craftsman.
- Kanalan Art, Woods Road, Chennai : Kanalan arts is an integration of minds dedicated in the revival and popularization of the centuries old, religious art form of Tamilnadu, Tanjore painting.
- Surabhi, Kerala State Handicrafts Apex Co-operative Society, Chennai : SURABHI - Kerala State Handicrafts Apex Co-operative Society, established in 1964, markets the glorious arts & crafts created by over 30,000 artisans of 102 Co-operative societies.
- Raasi Art Gallery, Adyar, Chennai : Raasi Art Gallery, Chennai is engaged in promoting traditional South Indian Art Forms, especially those which are facing threat of extinction or those which have been left unattended due to lack of adequate support will take priority in Raasi's endeavour.
- Adipa, Alwarpet, Chennai : ADIPA participates in all major Interior Fairs in all primary cities in India. E.g. Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Banglore, Calcutta, Hyderabad etc.