Jewelry(Page 1 of 4)
Major Jewelleries in different parts of Tamilnadu. A brief information about these Jewellers and their websites are listed. All the major players like Nathella Sampathu Chetty, Prince Jewellery, Sri Kumaran Thanga Maligai etc are included in this section.
- G.R. Thanga Maligai Jewellery, Chennai : G.R. Thanga Maligai popularly known as GRT has for over 2 decades been a treasure house of the finest jewellery.
- Sree Kumaran ThangaMaligai : Sree Kumaran ThangaMaligai has known for exquisite jewellery with superb finish, from Oddiyanam's mini-dollars, Haram, to Plight pins which are entirely with class.
- Kirtilal Kalidas & Co. : Kirtilal's designs are developed at its in-house Design Department, where an innovative and award winning team of artists create the most exquisite designs.
- Original Kerala Jewellers (OKJ) : OKJ situated in the jewellery hub of Chennai, T.Nagar, is a three floor showroom spanning 8000sqft right opposite Ranganathan street.
- Khazana Jewellery, Mylapore, Chennai : Khazana showrooms became the 'first' in India to offer a photo guarantee card promising 100% buy back of gold jewellery
- Vummidi Bangaru Jewellers, Anna Salai, Chennai : Living up to its name, VBJ presents a blend of outstanding designs and master craftsmanship, with a keen eye on detail.
- Saravana Stores Thanga Maligai : SARAVANA STORES – the name known to the Indians for their quality products at the very economical pricing. They have Jewellery showroom also.
- L K S Gold House P Ltd, Chennai : L K S Gold House P Ltd, located at Chennai in Tamilnadu is a leading Jewellery
- Lalitha Jewellery, Chennai : Lalitha Jewellery one of the largest collections of Bridal, Antique, Diamond Studded and Gents Jewellery in Chennai the Country.
- NAC Jewellers, Chennai : NAC is a combination of exquisite designs, exceptional quality and excellent craftsmanship.