FMCG Companies(Page 1 of 2)
List of all major FMCG(Fast Moving Consumable Goods) Companies in India like Hindustan Unilever Limited are listed here.
- Hindustan Unilever Limited : Hindustan Unilever Limited (abbreviated to HUL), formerly Hindustan Lever Limited , is India's largest consumer products company and was formed in 1933 as Lever Brothers India Limited.
- ITC Ltd. : ITC is one of India's foremost private sector companies with a market capitalisation of nearly US $ 15 billion and a turnover of over US $ 4.75 billion.
- Nestle India : Nestlé India is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. of Switzerland.
- Britannia Industries Ltd : Biscuits, bread, cakes, dairy products
- Emami Limited : Personal care, beauty care, health care
- Nirma Limited : Nirma is one of the few names - which is instantly recognized as a true Indian brand
- Dabur India Limited : Consumer care products, ayurvedic specialities
- Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Limited : Health care, feminine hygiene products
- Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited : Oral care, personal care, skin care products
- Radico Khaitan Limited : Radico Khaitan’s product range comprises whiskey, rum, vodka, gin, and brandy. Brands include 8PM Whiskey, Contessa Rum, Old Admiral Brandy, and Magic Moments Vodka, amongst others.