FMCG Companies(Page 1 of 2)
FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) companies in India are companies that produce and distribute products that are frequently used and sold quickly at relatively low prices. Some of the major FMCG companies in India are:
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL): HUL is the largest FMCG company in India, with popular brands such as Dove, Lipton, Surf Excel, Lux, and Lifebuoy.
Nestle India Limited: Nestle India Limited is a subsidiary of Nestle SA, a Swiss multinational company. The company has popular brands such as Maggi, Nescafe, KitKat, and Cerelac.
Britannia Industries Limited: Britannia Industries Limited is a popular Indian company that produces a range of biscuits, cakes, bread, and dairy products under the brand name Britannia.
ITC Limited: ITC Limited is an Indian conglomerate that produces a range of FMCG products such as cigarettes, personal care products, packaged foods, and confectionery items.
Dabur India Limited: Dabur India Limited is an Indian consumer goods company that produces a range of products such as hair care, oral care, skincare, and food products. Some of its popular brands include Dabur Amla, Vatika, and Real.
Godrej Consumer Products Limited: Godrej Consumer Products Limited is an Indian consumer goods company that produces a range of products such as soaps, hair colors, insecticides, and air fresheners. Some of its popular brands include Cinthol, Godrej Expert, and Good Knight.
Marico Limited: Marico Limited is an Indian consumer goods company that produces a range of products such as hair oils, skincare, and edible oils. Some of its popular brands include Parachute, Saffola, and Livon.
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited: Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited is a subsidiary of Colgate-Palmolive Company, a global consumer products company. The company produces a range of oral care, personal care, and home care products under the brand name Colgate.
List of all major FMCG(Fast Moving Consumable Goods) Companies in India are listed here.
- Hindustan Unilever Limited : Hindustan Unilever Limited (abbreviated to HUL), formerly Hindustan Lever Limited , is India's largest consumer products company and was formed in 1933 as Lever Brothers India Limited.
- ITC Ltd. : ITC is one of India's foremost private sector companies with a market capitalisation of nearly US $ 15 billion and a turnover of over US $ 4.75 billion.
- Nestle India : Nestlé India is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. of Switzerland.
- Britannia Industries Ltd : Biscuits, bread, cakes, dairy products
- Emami Limited : Personal care, beauty care, health care
- Nirma Limited : Nirma is one of the few names - which is instantly recognized as a true Indian brand
- Dabur India Limited : Consumer care products, ayurvedic specialities
- Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Limited : Health care, feminine hygiene products
- Radico Khaitan Limited : Radico Khaitan’s product range comprises whiskey, rum, vodka, gin, and brandy. Brands include 8PM Whiskey, Contessa Rum, Old Admiral Brandy, and Magic Moments Vodka, amongst others.
- Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited : Oral care, personal care, skin care products