St. Joseph’s Boys’ Anglo-Indian Hr. Sec. School, Coonoor, Nilgiris
St. Joseph’s Boys’ Anglo-Indian Hr. Sec. School, a Residential-cum-Day School, which is often called St. Joseph’s College, was founded in 1888 by the Brothers of St. Patrick (Patrician Brothers).
It stands amidst beautiful surroundings on the crest of a hill 6,000 feet above sea level, just a few minutes walk from both Coonoor and Wellington Railway stations.
Without distinction of caste, creed, colour or religion, admission at SJC is open to children of all communities.
The School offers the Tamil Nadu Anglo-Indian School Leaving Certificate (ASLC) Examination at the end of Std. X and Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Examination taken at the end of Std. XII.
Besides the usual internal examinations, Quarterly, half yearly and final examinations are conducted for all classes at the end of each term. Promotion is decided on the average marks obtained in these examinations.
ST. JOSEPH’S BOYS’ HR. SEC. SCHOOL
Coonoor 643 102
(Office) (0423) 2230493
Fax: 2234049, 2234660
Web : http://www.stjosephscoonoor.com/