CBSE Schools(Page 1 of 13)
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is a national-level education board in India that follows a comprehensive and holistic curriculum. In Tamil Nadu, there are several CBSE schools that offer quality education to students.
CBSE education in Tamil Nadu aims to develop the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional well-being of students. The board follows a child-centered teaching methodology, which is student-friendly and encourages the students to participate in various activities.
CBSE schools in Tamil Nadu offer a wide range of subjects and extracurricular activities to provide a comprehensive learning experience to the students. The syllabus is designed to help students gain knowledge and develop critical thinking skills.
The CBSE education system in Tamil Nadu is recognized for its high academic standards and has been successful in providing quality education to the students. The board conducts national level examinations such as Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for engineering and National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for medical courses.
CBSE education in Tamil Nadu is designed to provide a well-rounded education to the students, and it has been successful in achieving this objective by providing quality education to the students. Here is a list of some of the CBSE schools in Tamil Nadu:
Chinmaya International Residential School, Coimbatore
SBOA School and Junior College, Chennai
PSBB Millennium School, Chennai
DAV Public School, Chennai
Bhavan's Rajaji Vidyashram, Chennai
Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam, Chennai
Delhi Public School, Chennai
Velammal Vidyalaya, Chennai
Maharishi Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Coimbatore
Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vihar, Salem
List of all CBSE schools in Tamil Nadu and their website links.
- La Chatelaine Residential Junior College, Valasaravakkam, Chennai : La Chatelaine Residential Junior College's PLAY SCHOOL, LKG and UKG has a strength of 500 students under the care of forty teaching and non teaching staff.
- St. Britto’s Academy, Velacheri, Chennai : St. Britto’s Academy, Velacheri, Chennai is a co-educational school affiliated to CBSE. The school is well equipped with a Library, Laboratories, Computer center, Audio-Visual room and a High-Tech Indoor Swimming pool.
- S.B.O.A. School and Junior College, Anna Nagar, Chennai : The S.B.O.A School & Junior College was started on 6 January June 1979 to synchronise with the International Year of the Child
- Shree Sarasswathi Vidhyaah Mandheer School, Mettupalayam Taluk, Coimbatore : SSVM is a co-educational, residential, CBSE institution with English as the medium of teaching and Tamil & Hindi as the additional II & III languages.
- Sir Sivaswami Kalalaya Senior Secondary School, Mylapore, Chennai : Sir Sivaswami Kalalaya is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).The medium of instruction is English. Hindi, Tamil, Sanskrit are the supportive oriental languages offered in the curriculum.
- St. John's International Residential School, Nazarathpet Post (Near Poonamallee), Chennai : St. John's International Residential School is at Nazarathpet Post (Near Poonamallee), Chennai help students realize and appreciate the cultural heritage of their own country
- Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Anna Nagar, Chennai : Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Anna Nagar, Chennai is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi.
- St. Joseph's Residential School, Sriperumbudur : St Joseph's Residential School is a Co- education English Medium School, Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education Situated at Chennai -Bangalore National Highway, Sriperumbudur.The School was founded by Rev.Fr.J.E.Arul Raj,OMI and is run by the
- Kendriya Vidyalaya No 1, AFS,Tambaram, Chennai : The Vidyalaya ensures its students total personality development and academic excellence.
- Maharishi Vidya Mandir & Junior College, Chetpet, Chennai : The school came into being in 1983 with only as many as seventy five students and nine teachers. The school is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi.