Madurai Hospitals(Page 1 of 2)
Web directory of major hospitals in Madurai like Apollo Hospitals, Meenakshi Mission Hospital, Aravind Eye Hospital. Web sites of these hospitals along with some brief details about the hospitals are available here.
- Government Rajaji Hospital, Madurai : 24 Hours Casualty facility, 24 Hours Bio-chemistry lab facility and Blood Bank facility are available.
- AVN Arogya Hospitals & Clinics, Madurai : AVN Arogya Hospitals and Clinics of Arya Vaidya Nilayam offer authentic Ayurvedic services to meet the health care requirements of the 21st century.
- Grace Kennett Foundation Hospital, Madurai : HOSPITAL SERVICES include Minimal Access Surgery, Burns, plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and much more.
- Christian Mission Hospital, Madurai : Christian Mission Hospital, Madurai - working to make healthcare a reality for those who have none
- Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre, Madurai : Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre, in pursuit of excellence, is committed to comply with applicable requirements for developing and providing world class health care at an affordable cost.
- Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Madurai : Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Madurai was founded in 1997. The 200-bed hospital provides affordable and quality critical care to communities in South Tamil Nadu.
- Bose Clinical Laboratory, Madurai : Among the blooming clinical laboratories in Madurai over the time, BCL stood always unique and distinct in having all under one roof giving accurate results.
- Ameer Speciality Clinic, Madurai : India's Number one Sexology clinic has more than 25 Years of Service.
- Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai : Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai, is the headquarters for the Madurai Eye Bank Association, which receives eyeball donations from various institutions in India and from the USA.
- Institute of Orthopaedic Research and Accident Surgery (IORAS) : The hospital caters to varied social strata, keeping in mind their needs and the economic limitation.