Groups & Organizations(Page 1 of 4)
Various Social and Cultural groups and other organizations related to TamilNadu from various parts of the world are available here. Information regarding the various organizations and their websites are included here.
- S.S.M. Residency, Chennai : S.S.M. Residency (Subhashraya) is a Home for Senior Citizens.
- TamilWire Community : Tamil Entertainment Forum
- Forum Hub : Browse through the categories and visit forums of your interest
- Canadian Tamil Broadcasting Corporation : Tamil radio broadcasting 24 hours every day.
- ExTamil Forum : Express Tamil Online, Tamil Media, Hot news, Creations, Mobile, Arts, Ladies Corner and much more.
- Punar Jeevan : Punar Jeevan aimed at catering the needs of the people of the three southern most districts of Tamil Nadu; namely, Tuticorin, Tirunelveli and Kanyakumari.
- National Tamil Youth Organization : Official guide to the non-profit organization, which supports the Tamil youth community of North America.
- SCORD India : Society for Community Organisation and Rural Development known as SCORD is a registered development NGO started by a group of progressive social minded youths in 1990 with the mission of "uplifting" socially marginalised and deprived section of society.
- Aarogya Kudumbam, Coimbatore : Aarogya Kudumbam is a senior citizen retirement home in Coimbatore.
- M. S. Swaminathan Research Foundation : M. S. Swaminathan Research Foundation (MSSRF) was registered in 1988 as a non-profit Trust.