Temples(Page 4 of 4)
- Kumbeswara Temple, Kumbakonam : Kumbeswarar Temple is a famous Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva located at the center of the Tamilnadu town Kumbakonam, India.
- Mahabalipuram Rathas : The Ratha temples at Mahabalipuram bear testimony to the artistic genius of Indian architects in ancient times.
- Kanyakumari Temple : The main entrance to the temple is through the northern gate though the deity is facing east.
- Palani.in : Palani.in is a website dedicated to Palani in Tamilnadu.
- Brihadeeswarar temple, Thanjavur : Brihadishwara Temple, is the world's first complete granite temple and a brilliant example of the major heights achieved by Cholas in temple architecture.
- Thiruvannamalai.in : Thiruvannamalai.in is a website dedicated to Thiruvannamalai and Arunachala Temple.
- Bhaktha Anjeneyaswami Temple, Nanganallur : Website dedicated to Anjeneyaswami Temple, Nanganallur.
- Ekambaranathar Temple, Kanchipuram : Ekambareswarar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva located at the holy town of Kanchipuram.
- Madras Kali Bari, Chennai : Madras Kali Bari is a spiritual center of the Ramakrishna Mission community.