Side effects of improper dieting : Without proper knowledge about dieting, youngsters tend to avoid many healthy items from their diet, and this leads to many diseases among them. Improper dieting creates the following side effects :
* When the amount of food intake is reduced, it causes anemia (reduction of blood hemoglobin). This affects the menstrual cycle and also pregnancy later.
* Crash dieting can cause strong psychological disorders.
* Absence of a balanced diet leads to the problems like lack of necessary proteins and vitamins in the body. This again leads to improper digestive process.
* When the people attains their desired level of slimness, they tend to discard dieting. When the dieting is stopped they will become fat again.
* Less amount of food will leads to loss in strength, anemia, sleeplessness etc. The anemic condition can sometimes cause serious consequences like fatigue.
* After long dieting, when the person starts eating, the body cannot adjust the food and causes gas trouble, heartburn and indigestion.
Ways to Diet properly : There are some small things to remember when you start dieting
* Do not avoid food for dieting. Take balanced food.
* Include fruits, vegetables, fresh sprouts, salad, skimmed milk, butter milk and juice in your diet.
* Avoid sweets and fried foods, for example, Samosa, Puffs, Chips, Chocolates, Jilebi, Ice creams
* Use of sweets should be restricted. When you get a carving for sweets, take fruits which are sweet.
* Do not skip breakfast in the name of dieting. Do not go out with an empty stomach
* Avoid fast foods like Pizza, Burger, Ice creams and chocolates * Use boiled egg instead of egg omelette and white meat instead of red meat.
* Do not use Parotta, Puri for breakfast. Use Milk, fruits and juice instead.
* Consult a dietician before starting a diet.