Departments(Page 3 of 3)
- Tenders Tamil Nadu : Tenders Tamil Nadu Portal of Government of Tamil Nadu is the central source for all Tenders / Notifications issued by the Departments / Undertakings / Boards of Government for procurement of goods, services and works.
- Commercial Taxes Department : Commercial Taxes Department is duty bound to assist the mercantile public to understand the departmental procedure as a step towards clean and speedy and transparent administration.
- Department of Elections : It provides relevant information about the State Electoral Machinery and the various activities of this department.
- Forensic Sciences Department : The Forensic Sciences Department of the State of Tamil Nadu (India) is functioning in the "Forensic house" at 30A, Kamarajar Salai, Mylapore, Chennai -600004.
- Highways Department : The newly formed Secretariat under the Secretary, Highways Department came into being in 1996. The objectives of the department are to maintain and improve the roads under the control of the Government, and to provide all weather road connectivity to ru
- Department of Sericulture : Department of Sericulture is involved in activities like Mulberry Expansion, Silkworm Seed Production and supply, Cocoon Production, Raw Silk Production, Employment Generation etc.
- Geology & Mining Department : The Commissionerate of Geology & Mining is in-charge of the mineral administration in the State at the Department Level and the Secretary, Industries Department at the Government level.
- Environment Department : The Department of Environment was created in 1995 as the Nodal Department for dealing with environmental management of the State.