Departments(Page 1 of 3)
List of Tamilnadu Government websites, Departments websites. Information regarding the departments and their websites are also listed here.
- Treasuries and Accounts Department : Office of the Commissioner of Treasuries and Accounts at Chennai is the headquarters for the department.
- Employment & Training Department : Department of Employment's new vision is to convert the Employment Exchanges into Centres of Excellence for empowerment of youth.
- Registration Department : Besides general information, the website also provides details about registration process and public utility forms and model draft documents as downloads.
- Co-operative Department : The cooperative societies play a vital role not only in agricultural development and consumer service, but also in sectors such as housing, textiles, dairy and fisheries which contribute significantly to the economic development of the state.
- Office of the Accountant General (A&E), Tamil Nadu : Accountant General (Accounts & Entitlements) is responsible for compilation and preparation of the accounts of Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Seed Certification Department : Seed is the basic and most important input for increasing Agricultural production. Adequate supply of quality seed at the doorstep of the farmers at right time is essential for increasing agricultural production.
- Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department (HR & CE) : The management and control of the temples and administration of their endowment has been recognized as one of the primary responsibilities of the State.
- Agriculture Department : The Director of Agriculture is the Head of the Department of Agriculture
- Government of Tamil Nadu : The website offers you the details on wide range of subjects relating to the State and links you to the online services offered by all other sites of the Government.
- Municipal Administration & Water Supply Department : Municipal Administration and Water Supply Department came in to being in Secretariat in year 1916 in the name 'Local and Municipal Department' . It comprised of Local, Municipal, Plague, Medical and Legislative Branches.